You have just entered Krazy Kracker Heaven, where all kind of raw food krackers will have you singing Hallelujah. I can say without a doubt these Krackers will be the best you’ve ever tasted. These recipes are fast, easy and oh so simple. Most of the ingredients are probably already in your refrigerator. In order to get to Krazy Kracker heaven, You’ll have to learn the secret for a Krazy Kracker. It’s the only way you’ll be able to get in. So get ready you Krazy Kracker Lovers, Krazy Kracker Heaven is awaiting your arrival. To Purchase the Krazy Kracker E-Books Click Here!
“I love Abeba’s Krazy Krackers! They are truly original. She is a chip connoisseur! Her recipes have the much sought after crunch and the appearance of a “real chip”. There are no other crackers in the raw food world like Abeba’s. Check ‘em out!” -Ariel Policano, Naturopathic Physician
Hi! My name is Abeba. I’ve been living a raw food lifestyle since January 2000. I can’t say it’s always been easy, but I’m committed to optimum health. I believe this is one way to get there. My sister, Harriet was my first introduction to becoming a vegetarian. I was 25 when I gave up red meat and pork, but kept a little chicken and fish in my diet. I eventually gave up all flesh, dairy, white flour, white sugar and refined carbs. Since I was a little girl, I always loved crackers. I remember eating crackers, sometimes the whole box in one sitting. I am dedicating this book to my mother, who also loved crackers. As a matter of fact, wheat thins were one of her favorites, but made us both fat. Triscuits, we ate like biscuits and Ritz, that put it on our hips. Nevertheless, after coming into the raw food lifestyle, crackers were on the top of the list for staying with this lifestyle. Friends and family, along with many “raw fooders” have requested my crackers.
More About Abeba
- Featured chef on, Raw for Life, a two set DVD
- Interviewed on the Women go Raw Tour
- Sought after speaker for various retreats and festivals
- 2009 woman owned business award winner from the Women’s Initiative
- Holds a Krazy Kracker Contest in Molalla, Oregon at the Raw and Living Spirit retreat held by Gabrielle and Thomas Chavez.
- Every year at the festival, since 2007, a winner is chosen for best Krazy Kracker and the winning recipe is featured in her upcoming Absolutely Abeba’s Lip Smackin Favorites book.
Please contact me at email@example.com